- Amanjena (peaceful paradise) is the first Aman resort on the African continent and is located just outside the ancient city of Marrakech. Set within an oasis of palms and olive trees, Moorish heritage is reflected throughout the pise-walled resort,
including the Morocco luxury pavilions that radiate out from an ancient basin, echoing the style of a sultan's palace.
- Ksar Char-Bagh has been inspired by the 14th century Moorish architecture. No more than 26 privileged guests can share the large spaces and enjoy the quiet and the nature at this fabulous palace. Each object tells a story and each person will have only one idea : to make your stay an unforgettable moment.
The Harim-suites offer spaces to relax in the sun or in the shade to read, to sleep or simply to enjoy the private garden or terrace. Some of them have their own pool. In each Harim-suite : living room with fireplace, bedroom, dressing room, bathroom, shower, toilet.
Air conditioning and heating, king-size bed, mini-bar, B&O TV,CD and DVD player, WiFi.
Tigmiza Suites & Pavilions
- Nestled in the heart of the famous Marrakech palmgrove, with the backdrop of the impressive Atlas Mountains, this luxury boutique hotel offers 27 suites, bungalows and villas.
Each of the suites, which surround an interior patio designed like a riad, has its own colour and theme : Zen, Art deco, Chinese, Green, Indian, etc... The hotel offers a restaurant which serves gourmet family-style cuisine, a spa and a cinema room.
Tigmiza Suites & pavilions is a unique place where you will enjoy the tranquility of green spaces and precious decor. This refined and intimate hotel has everything to make your holiday unforgettable.
Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa
- Designed in a contemporary Andalusian style and situated in sumptuous gardens, the Sofitel Marrakech Lounge & Spa is a place of calm and sensual pleasure dedicated to the development of all of your senses. In this enchanting environment, the Sofitel Marrakech Lounge & Spa raises the art of well-being and absolute relaxation to the highest level of excellence. Revitalize your body and mind in this luxurious haven of peace,
serenity and sensuality - just a few steps from the Medina.
Villa des Orangers
- The Villa des Orangers is in an exceptional setting from which to explore the medina of Marrakech, at the foot of the Koutoubia mosque and halfway between the royal palace and the famous Jemaa El Fna square. Moreover, this riad is only 15 minutes from the airport and easily accessible by car.
The Villa des Orangers is a charming hotel with 27 rooms and suites, and belongs to the Relais & Chateaux chain. It is a quick walk from the buzzing Jemaa El Fna square, and is an oasis of calm and coolness set around a large garden and three flowered patios with fountains, each leading to galleries with carved plaster archways.
La Maison Arabe
- Since opening in 1946, La Maison Arabe has achieved a legendary status in Marrakech. Ideally situated in the medina, the hotel includes 26 rooms and suites, most with private terrace and fire place, 3 restaurants, a piano bar, a world-famous cooking school (open to guests staying at the hotel or elsewhere in town) as well as a new spa including a traditional hammam, where natural products from the region of Marrakech are used. Guests can relax at either the heated pool in the hotel's garden patio,
or at the pool located at our spectacular country club 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle.
- Dating from the 18th century and completely restored by local artisans, Riad Kniza is a gem of Moorish Architecture. Conveniently located in the heart of the old Medina, this small luxury Hotel de Charme offers tastefully decorated rooms and suites. Situated within just few minutes's walk from the famous Djemaa Elfna square and the wonderful souks, Riad Kniza is is an excellent starting point to explore the cultural treasures of the Imperial city.
Attentive and yet discreet English-speaking staff will spare no effort to make you feel at home and ensure that you have a memorable stay.